- Awakening to God, Gerard Long, Tyndale, 2014
- Voted one of best resources of the year by Outreach
- Seeks to equip Christ followers to become "fishers of men"
- Author says, "When we show people what the kingdom of God is like, the Holy Spirit draws them to receive Jesus Christ."
- The Master Plan of Evangelism (Second Edition), Robert Coleman, 1993
- Originally written in 1963, this abridged second edition published by Spire is crisp and straightforward.
- Considered a "modern classic," the book has made an indelible mark on Christianity around the world.
- Life on Mission, Tim Harlow, 2014
- Tim's church grew from 150 to 8,000 with these principles
- Book, Curriculum, DVD, Small group materials
- Outreach Magazine, bimonthly, September, Colorado Springs, CO
- Ideas, innovations, and resources to reach your community
- Largest provider of church outreach products & services
- The Jesus Film (Produced in nearly every language possible)
Most good web sites have multiple videos with stories, testimonies, etc.
- Alpha - It explores the basics of the Christian faith
Currently in 169 countries; 112 languages
- Alpha Youth - New 12 Video series - FREE
Will engage students in conversations about faith, life, and Jesus
- Prayer - Care - Share Lifestyle (Mission America Coalition, Love 2020)
- Conferences - Evangelism specific conferences are widely available
The resources listed here are examples only and are not to be considered sole recommendations by PCCNA. Online research will provide a broad and deep selection of additional excellent resources.