Resources: Church Finances
- A/G Financial Solutions
- Christian Community Credit Union
- Ziegler Investment Banking / Religious Organizations
- www.churchpro.com - All-in-one church management system.
- www.quickbooks.intuit.com - Not designed specifically for churches, but an industry leader.
- Crown Financial Ministries (founded by Larry Burkett)
- Peace University (founded by Dave Ramsey)
- Trinity Debt Management
Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). Founded in 1979, ECFA provides accreditation to leading Christian nonprofit organizations that faithfully demonstrate compliance with established standards for financial accountability, transparency, fundraising, and board governance. The Christ-centered ministries accredited by ECFA include churches, denominations, educational institutions, rescue missions, camps, and many other types of tax-exempt 501©(3) organizations. Collectively, these organizations represent over $25 billion in annual revenue.
- Church Accounting: The How To Guide For Small & Growing Churches, Vickey Boatright and Lisa London, 2014, Deep River Press
- Mastering Church Finances, Richard Bergstrom and Gary Fenton, Wayne Pohl, 2004, Christianity Today
- Money Matters in Church, Aubrey Malphurs and Steve Stroope, 2007, Baker Books
- The Church Money Manuel, J. Clif Christopher, 2014, Abingdon Press (Kindle Edition)
The resources listed here are examples only and are not to be considered sole recommendations by PCCNA. Online research will provide a broad and deep selection of additional excellent resources.