Church Planting Resources
- "My Top Ten Church Planting Tips" - By Aaron Damiante
- Exponential - Equipping church planting leaders and church planters with books, audio training, conferences, videos and learning communities. Exponential also provides the largest church planting conference in the country.
- StartCHURCH - StartCHURCH is a company dedicated to meeting the needs of pastors, leaders and church boards that have a vision to make a difference in their communities through establishing new churches and ministries. Knowing that churches face increased scrutiny, StartCHURCH answered the call to be a voice to the Body of Christ by educating and empowering men and women of God not only to start their churches, but also to run and manage them better.
- Church Planter Candidate Assessment by Lifeway - The CPCA is a statistically validate online assessment instrument which helps potential church planters and their respective organizations identify areas of established strength and other areas needing development as they prepare to plant a church.
- ChurchPlanting.com - At ChurchPlanting.com we aim to equip and encourage church planters who are aimed at winning others into relationship with Christ. Bloggers on the site include a Who's Who list from the Church Planting World comprised of coaches and authors. These are people who think beyond typical conventions and who are interested in seeing lots of people won into relationship with Christ through church planting.
- Pentecostals Growing with Church Plants - An article detailing the growth in Pentecostal organizations through church planting.
- Assembly of God Church Planting - The Church Multiplication Network is dedicated to planting healthy, Spirit-empowered churches in every community in the United States.
- Pacific Planting Network - Our mission is to serve and resource gospel-centered organizations, churches and individuals who want to plant the gospel in new places to bring life to new people so that new churches will emerge. We provide assessment, training, coaching, resources and funding, and most importantly, supportive relationships. Our network reaches throughout the Pacific Region of the United States.
- Foursquare Church Planting - Features church planting resources, including a self-assessment quiz, life cycle information, demographics, and spiritual gifts tests.
- Forge America - Training men and women to live as missionaries where they're already doing life. The Forge Mission Training Network began in Victoria, Australia in 1996, launched by Alan Hirsch and Michael Frost as a response to the dire need for Christians to go into the world, amidst the many cultural changes, and actively engage others with the Message of Jesus.
- ARC Churches - We are an association of relational churches working with church planters and church leaders to provide support, guidance and resources to launch and grow life-giving churches.
- Doing Church as a Team, Wayne Cordeiro - Ventura, CA: Regal Books, 2004
- Planting Churches Cross Culturally, David Hesselgrave - Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Books, 2000
- The Art of the Start: The Time-Tested, Battle-hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything, Guy Kawasaki - New York: Penguin Putnam, 2004
- Church Planters' Toolkit, Robert Logan - ChurchSmart Resources, 1991
- The Nuts & Bolts of Church Planting, Aubrey Malphurs - Grand Rapids: Baker Books, 2011
- Starting a New Church: The Church Planter's Guide to Success, Ralph Moore - Ventura, CA: Regal Books, 2002
- Discovering Church Planting: An Introduction to the Whats, Whys, and Hows of Global Church Planting, J.D. Payne - Colorado Springs, CO: Authentic Publishing, 2009
- Planting Missional Churches, Ed Stetzer - Nashville, TN: B & H Academic, 2000
- Indigenous Church Planting: A Practical Journey, Charles Brock - Church Growth International, 1990
- The Shaping of Things to Come: Innovation and Mission for the 21st Century Church, Michael Frostand Alan Hirsch - Peabody, MA: Hendrickson, 2003
- Ten Most Common Mistakes Made by Church Starts, Jim Griffithand William Easum - Danvers, MA: Chalice Press, 2008
- AND: The Gathered and Scattered Church, Hugh Halter and Matt Smay - Grand Rapids, MI, 2010
- Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your City, Timothy Keller - Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2012
- Growing Local Missionaries: Equipping Churches to Sow Shalom in Their Own Cultural Backyard, Dan Steigerwald - OR: CreateSpace Independent Publishing, 2014
The resources listed here are examples only and are not to be considered sole recommendations by PCCNA. Online research will provide a broad and deep selection of additional excellent resources.