How To Join
Membership Application: Denomination / Association / Para Church (PDF)
Membership Application: Local Church (PDF)
Membership in the PCCNA is open to those organizations that accept the Statement of Faith, are approved for membership, and agree to cooperate with the principles, purposes, and objectives as set forth in the Bylaws.
Membership in the PCCNA is open to Pentecostal/Charismatic denominations, associations of churches, fellowships, ministries, parachurch organizations, and local churches as recommended by the Executive Committee and approved by a two-thirds vote of the Board of Administration of the PCCNA.
Application shall be made on the forms provided and sent to the PCCNA office.
The work of the PCCNA shall be financed primarily by, but not limited to, contributions from the member organizations. Annual contributions are based on organizational membership.
- Organizations with membership of:
3,000,000 or more - $5,500
1,000,000 to 3,000,000 - $2,750
500,000 to 1,000,000 - $1,650
50,000 to 500,000 - $1,100
50,000 or under - $550
- Local Churches will make a basic membership contribution of $110, plus one of two options:
- one love offering per year earmarked for PCCNA; or
- a stipulated amount from their annual budget.
- The contribution from parachurch organizations is $550 per year.
According to the constitution, the privilege of being represented on the PCCNA Board of Administration is as follows:
- Organizations/churches having three million or more members in North America shall be allowed six representatives.
- Organizations/churches with one million to three million members in North America may have four representatives.
- Organizations/churches with 500,000 to one million members in North America are allowed three representatives.
- Organizations/churches with 50,000 to 500,000 members in North America are allowed two representatives.
- Organizations/churches with 5,000 to 50,000 members may have one representative on the Board of Administration.
- Parachurch organizations in North America may have one representative on the Board of Administration.