How To Join
Membership Application: Denomination / Association / Para Church (PDF)
Membership Application: Local Church (PDF)
Membership in the PCCNA is open to those organizations that accept the Statement of Faith, are approved for membership, and agree to cooperate with the principles, purposes, and objectives as set forth in the Bylaws.
Membership in the PCCNA is open to Pentecostal/Charismatic denominations, associations of churches, fellowships, ministries, parachurch organizations, and local churches as recommended by the Executive Committee and approved by a two-thirds vote of the Board of Administration of the PCCNA.
Application shall be made on the forms provided and sent to the PCCNA office.
The work of the PCCNA shall be financed primarily by, but not limited to, contributions from the member organizations. Annual contributions are based on organizational membership. Canadian member contributions should be based upon the current exchange rate at the time of submission.
- Local Church - $200 per year plus an annual offering or budget amount
- Para church organization - $750 per year
- Small organization (2 to 999 churches) - $750 per year
- Medium organization (1000 to 2499 churches) - $1,500 per year
- Large organization (over 2,500 churches) - $3,500 per year
According to the constitution, the privilege of being represented on the PCCNA Board of Administration is as follows:
- Organizations/churches having three million or more members in North America shall be allowed six representatives.
- Organizations/churches with one million to three million members in North America may have four representatives.
- Organizations/churches with 500,000 to one million members in North America are allowed three representatives.
- Organizations/churches with 50,000 to 500,000 members in North America are allowed two representatives.
- Organizations/churches with 5,000 to 50,000 members may have one representative on the Board of Administration.
- Parachurch organizations in North America may have one representative on the Board of Administration.